PHOTO GALLERY SLIDESHOW
WHAT'S GOIN' ON?
The purpose of the wish list is to collect unneeded and gently used art supplies that will be made available to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities served in Amador and Calaveras Counties. Pottery Tools, Woodworking Tools, Jewelry/Watch Pieces and Quilting Supplies are always favorites...
Job Title: Community Specialist
Department: Community Services
Employment Type: Full Time (35 hours per week)
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
- Ability to teach and support people with intellectual disabilities to successfully meet their goals
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to use MS word
- Ability to submit clear and concise written documentation
- Ability to develop successful relationships with multiple program participants and affiliates
- Ability to work early mornings, late evenings, and /or weekends as needed to meet the needs of the program and people the Arc supports
- Ability to work cooperatively with other team members to achieve success
- Knowledge of the local community or a willingness to learn about the local community (Amador and Calaveras Counties)
- Must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license and current vehicle insurance
- Consistently dependable
- A strong belief in the Arc’s mission and vision.
Experience in the field of intellectual disabilities is desired however other skills may compensate for field experience. We are willing to train an upbeat, energetic and enthusiastic candidate.